Gotta love the Youth Talent Shows!!
This year Nathan was very secretive on what his Priests quorum was going to do. I would catch him working on some music stuff and found out he was going trying to teach them a dance. I was having so much fun watching the boys and thinking how cute they all were and then...Three quarters through the performance, the lights went out and a "surprise" happened. After I giggled and said, "OH...MY...GOSH!!", well...I started screaming like a boy-band groupie!! It was so dang clever. Nathan is just too creative!! Love this kid!!
warning..the surprise doesn't show up too well in the video...bad quality and dumbed down for the internet....it was WAY more bright in person and we could see the complete outline of every person.
Spoiler: They took glow sticks and taped it onto their backs in the shape of a stick figure. So, as they moved, the glowing stick figure moved. It was awesome!! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment